Combination of Castor Oil and Baking Soda Can Treat More Than 24 Health Problems!
Castor oil has been long known for its health properties. It’s been used to treat various diseases, and today, modern science confirms its abilities.
The oil is extracted from the plant Ricinus Communis which contains 50% of the oil. The ricinoleic acid is responsible for the properties of the castor oil, and even though the seeds contain high level of toxicity, the oil is toxic-free.
The ancient Egyptians were the first ones to utilize this oil in order to treat certain health conditions. The most common applications are as a purge and as a delivery accelerator. Since it is also great for blood circulation, it is generally used in various beauty treatments.
In order to improve blood circulation and treat joint pain, apply the oil through compresses, as the compresses allow the proper absorption of the oil and take advantage of the properties.
To prepare the compresses you will need:
- Clean cloth or gauze
- Paper kitchen film (kitchen plastic)
- Hot water bottle (hot water bottle)
Start by cleaning the area with some water with baking soda in order to disinfect properly. Then, soak the cloth with castor oil, place over the area and cover with kitchen foil. After that, apply the hot water bottle to the compress and wrap the towel over the area. Leave it on for one hour, and finally, remove everything and rinse with plenty of water. Repeat the treatment daily, but don’t exceed the treatment for more than 40 days.
This treatment will relieve the pain caused by varicose veins, improve liver function, relieve pain and inflammation, improve digestion and relieve premenstrual pain.
23 Health Conditions that you can treat with Castor Oil
- Mix castor oil with some baking soda to lighten dark spots on the skin.
- Apply it directly on the skin through gentle massage to improve stretch marks.
- Heal burns, cuts and small bruises.
- Massage on the scalp to stimulate hair growth and strengthen it.
- Eliminates pilonidal cysts.
- Massage your ankles with castor oil to cure sprains and injuries.
- Drink 6 drops of castor oil, along with a glass of water, for 4 months, to cure tinnitus.
- Stop cataract by applying a drop of the oil in the eyes on a daily basis.
- Drink 5 drops daily to fight severe allergic conditions.
- To treat throat nodules, rub the oil on the neck.
- In case of allergies or conjunctivitis, rub castor oil on the eyelids before bed.
- Remove wax plugs by applying a drop of castor oil in each ear.
- Drink 2 drops of castor oil a day to remove nicotine from the body in ex-smokers. It is also an effective treatment to combat alcoholism.
- Massage the soles of the feet to remove calcium deposits and plantal calluses.
- Apply it on the stomach to treat diarrhea and constipation.
- Relaxing massages with a little castor oil mixed with lavender are a treatment for hyperactivity.
- Apply on the back to cure cervical or lumbar pains.
- Remove fungi from the skin, such as athlete’s foot.
- Rub castor oil on the warts daily to remove them in a month.
- Treat red moles.
- To stop snoring, rub it on the chest.
- Alkalize the body and fight chronic diseases by mixing castor oil with baking soda.
- Apply a drop on insect bites to end the inflammation and itching.